The Northstars Pee-Wee Football Program is available to boys & girls who are 11 & 12 years of age as of December 31 of the current football season.
The Northstars Bantam Football Program is available to boys and girls who are 13, 14, or 15 years of age as of December 31 of the current football season and are in Gr. 7, Gr. 8, or Gr. 9. Players must not be going into Grade 10 in September. We can accept players that are 12 years of age, entering Grade 7. However, once registered with a bantam team that player will not be allowed to play at the Pee Wee level if he or she should change their mind.
Please provide the following:
- Completed registration form. Please print off, fill in, and scan and return it to the registrar – email below. Registrations can also be filled in and sent to our mailing address, or brought to equipment hand out, or spring camp.
- Birth certificate and report card from the present school year indicating grade level. These are visually checked by our registrar and returned to you immediately. We do not keep copies on file.
- All fees / cheques for the season.
- completed medical form
Forms and payment can be brought to registration nights, gym days, parent information meetings, or mailed to our address. Otherwise, please contact the registrar to arrange a time to submit all items.
2018 Fee Schedule
Make all Cheques payable to: Sherwood Park Northstars
A. Registration fees are deposited prior to the season starting.
1. Registration Fee* (Due at time of registration)
- Before March 31, 2018: $400
- After March 31, 2018: $450
2. Equipment Deposit**
- $350 (post-dated November 1, 2018). Refunded upon return of equipment in usable condition.
3. Fundraising Commitments***
- $200 (posted dated August 30, 2018). Returned upon participation in required fundraising activities.
* Registration fees are deposited prior to the season starting.
** Deposit cheques are held until required or returned at the end of the season.
*** Expectation is to participate in a min. of 3 fundraising activities.
Registration will not be considered confirmed until all of the above requirements have been met.